- New admissions are made at the beginning of the first term, if the students are found eligible for that standard to which the admission fee, School fee, term fee prescribed by the school and based on the entrance test.
- Admission will be granted only on application by the parent guardian in the form prescribed by the school and on payment of prescribed fees.
- Admission will be granted only on production of Transfer certificate from the previous School attended by the pupil.
- For admission to Lower Kinder Garden a child should produce a valid Birth Certificate along with his / her application. The child should complete 3 years as on 31st July that year.
Students from other schools seeking admission should submit the following details.
- Students from other schools seeking admission should submit the following details.
- Application form
- Transfer certificate (T.C)
- Photocopy of the Birth Certificate.
- Photocopy of the Community Certificate.
- Students photo - 3 (Passpost size)
- Students from other states (CBSE, ICSE, etc) should get their T.C
- Countersigned by the District Educational officers - concerned.
Note: The children are eligible for admission to LKG on the completion of 3 Years on or before 31st July.