Every Learner is a Leader
1 Step 1
- Normally admissions are made depending on the availability of seats / vacancies.\
- The prospectus and registration forms are usually issued at the school office for new admission.
- Pre K.G. – From Vijayadasami onwards (current year)
- Grade I – IX – November to March (for the following year)
- Grade XI – May / June (for the following year)
- You may also download the application form from this site.
- Link will be available as stipulated time above.
- Registration for admission must be made at the school office on the prescribed application form.
- The registration form is valid only for a period of one month from the date of issue. The validity of the form will automatically expire after the above said period.
- The form is not transferable.
- Filled-in application forms for admission should reach the Principal within seven days from the date of issue.
- Securing and filling in the registration form does not guarantee admission. Admission will be considered only if seats / vacancies are available.
- All students seeking admission should enclose Photostat copies of:
- The birth certificate
- Statement of marks of progress in class from the previous school, from Grade I upwards
- Students seeking admission may require to sit for an entrance test in English, Tamil & Hindi, Mathematics& Science on a specified date (except for admission to Pre-K.G. & LKG).
- Students provisionally selected will have to attend an interview along with both the parents or guardian on the date mentioned in the intimation call / mail.
- At the time of admission, the following original certificates must be submitted.
- Originals of the certificates mentioned in No.6 .
- Transfer certificate from the school last attended (TC and Mark list of students from outside the State should be countersigned by the inspecting officer of the area concerned).
- Conduct certificate
- Two copies of latest passport size photograph, with the name of student written at the back of the photo.
- Blood group (certified by a doctor).
- Aadhar Number
- EMIS Number
10. If discrepancies are found in the certificates, admission will be cancelled from the date it has been discovered.
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION TO CLASS - XI
- A pass in TamilNadu SSLC Examination or any other equivalent Examination recognized by Govt. of TamilNadu (such as CBSE / ICSE).
- The candidate should satisfy all the conditions set by the CBSE Board.
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED
- Original certificates (with photo copies attested by a gazette Officer).
- SSLC or equivalent marks card.
- T.C. from School last attended.
- Conduct Certificate
- Community Certificate (if applicable)
- Aadhar Number
- EMIS Number
- A recent photograph of the applicant with name, class group written at the back.
- Correctly and legibly filled in application should reach the Office on or before the date announced by the Principal.
- The selected applicant will be enrolled after the payment of fees.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded.
- Please note that admission is always subject to CBSE Board approval.