Every Learner is a Leader
SPORTS AND GAMES
"Sports" plays a vital role in student's life: It helps not only to improve physical fitness but also mental discipline. Inter House Tournaments and Extracurricular Activities are conducted in the various games and activities like:
21st Century Life Skills
School of Skilling
Exclusive Leadership Programme
Interact - Rotary Club
WWF - International Eco Club
- Our Ambal - Ambalites are divided into 4 houses respectively, the Alexandrite, the Beryl, the Morganite and the Lapiz Lazuli.
- The four house names represent the precious gems of different colours.
- The house colour is based on the gems orginal colours.
- The house colour of Alexandrite is Purple and their Motto is 'Arise, Awake, Achieve'.
- he house colour of Beryl is Yellow and their Motto is 'Battle towards Victory'.
- The house colour of Morganite is Pink and their motto is 'Make with the Muscles'.
- The house colour of Lapiz Lazuli is Blue and their motto is 'Learners today, Leaders tomorrow'.
Sports and games are integral parts of school life. Students are taught the importance of sports as a Physical activity as well as a medium to develop competitive spirit and camaraderie.
There is a wide variety of athletic and sporting activities offered in the campus.
Sahodaya – CBSE Schools Coimbatore organised Competitive Sports Programme for the year 2011 – 2012 in which our student.
- N. Visrutha of standard VII bagged the I prize (under 12 years age group) in 500 m Skating Tournament.
- P. Prateekshaa of standard III bagged the I prize in 500 m Skating Tournament and III prize in 300 m Skating Tournament. (under 10 years age group).
- Ajay of Std VII backed the First Place in 300m skating tournament organised by Tamilnadu Sports Development Organization.