Every Learner is a Leader
Sri Ambal Public School expects all the students to submit assignments and Projects which are their own work Students are advised not to bring any valuable articles to the school. The school will not be responsible for the loss of student’s belongings. Private tuition will not be entertained in the school. Students have to walk quietly and in an orderly manner both to and from their classes. Damage done to building, furniture, library books, sports good etc, should bear the cost to the discretion of the Principal / Management.
- The school uniform is compulsory on all working days and school functions. Pupil should come to school, clean and tidy. Hair should be well trimmed and combed.(as per the instructions given)
- Pupil must be punctual for class on every working day.
- It is forbidden to write or scribble on the walls, desks etc., throw paper or splash ink in classrooms or cause damages to the school properties. Damage done must be paid according to the discretion of the Principal / Management.
- Every pupil must take part in school games and other activities unless declared physically unfit or exempted by the Principal.
- Parents are requested to co-operate in the school work by taking daily interest in the progress of their children and enforcing regularity punctuality and discipline.
- Parents who seek information or who wish to make complaints should do so to the Principal and not to the class teacher.
- Only English should be spoken within school premises.
- Pupils are not allowed to leave the school premises during school hours without the permission of the principal
- No gifts to the teacher is allowed without the previous consent of the school authorities
- Irregular attendance, habitual idleness, disobedience or misconduct, which are injurious to the moral tone of the school will justify dismissal.
- Students are advised not to bring any valuable articles like electronic gadgets etc., to school.
- The school will not be responsible for the loss of student’s belongings.
- Parents are requested to read the rules carefully and see that they are followed. Please note that the rules are subject to modification in the interest of the pupil and the school.
- Well done is better than well said .
- “There are no gains without pain”.